RC-Baustelle.de
Registrierung Mitgliederliste Suche Zur Startseite
RC-Baustelle.de » Modelle » Bagger » [1:14,5] (1:14) Liebherr 984c Litronic » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen (1:14) Liebherr 984c Litronic
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
(1:14) Liebherr 984c Litronic
matteoreo
Jungspund

Level: 25 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 92.991
Nächster Level: 100.000

7.009 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen
Good morning to all my name is Matteo from Italy , i want share with you a project started one year ago after seeing a lot of fantastic project in this forum.

This is a reproduction of a Liebherr 984c litronic a friend of mine make the design of the machine that was cut with laser tecnology on metal.

I put some photo of the work done:

The chain came from another project of an italian constructor

this is the traction system after some test i replace the motors and the gear reduction with a strongest type.

this is the traction wheel at the time is not finished i plan to mill the holes for the bolt like the real machine ad make the liebherr logo.

This is one of my favorite image after some test i put the rotation mechanism like the original machine and works very well.

This is the final configuration for the traction at the time i will do any changes i will post that when finished.

This is the upper structure painted green.

First image with part of the hydraulic cylinder

Last week i could test the excavator and work good, at the time i am doing some modification to improve some detail in the machine.

When i do any new photo i will post here.
06.03.2013 11:00 matteoreo ist offline E-Mail an matteoreo senden Beiträge von matteoreo suchen Nehmen Sie matteoreo in Ihre Freundesliste auf
JensR
Administrator

Maßstab: 1:14,5

Level: 56 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 27.461.247
Nächster Level: 30.430.899

2.969.652 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen
Welcome here!

What a beast! Love the green smile

I know everyone is waiting for the video fröhlich
06.03.2013 13:18 JensR ist offline E-Mail an JensR senden Beiträge von JensR suchen Nehmen Sie JensR in Ihre Freundesliste auf
matteoreo
Jungspund

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von matteoreo
Thanks for your appreciation

this is a small video that i do after that i do some improvement to the radio setup..

06.03.2013 14:20 matteoreo ist offline E-Mail an matteoreo senden Beiträge von matteoreo suchen Nehmen Sie matteoreo in Ihre Freundesliste auf
jojo1234
Tripel-As

images/avatars/avatar-865.jpg

Level: 35 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 820.397
Nächster Level: 824.290

3.893 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

Wow, looks very nice Herz

Where did you buy the cylinders?
Or did you build them yourself?

06.03.2013 18:30 jojo1234 ist offline E-Mail an jojo1234 senden Beiträge von jojo1234 suchen Nehmen Sie jojo1234 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
matteoreo
Jungspund

The cylinder came from the same person that do the chain, when i have the time i put a photo of the kit.

I am planning to put the traction motor and reduction in traction wheel similar to real machine, is a crazy idea but i think that is the right choice.
07.03.2013 10:06 matteoreo ist offline E-Mail an matteoreo senden Beiträge von matteoreo suchen Nehmen Sie matteoreo in Ihre Freundesliste auf
matteoreo
Jungspund

Good morning to all after the arrival of some new parts from the laser cut the work over this machine restart.

I made some ring to protect the rotation gear, also when assembled and painted make the part more realistic..

I also start the modification of the traction system using the gear reduction and the motor directly inside the traction wheel..

this is how it looks now, you can see also the new ring

30.04.2013 17:23 matteoreo ist offline E-Mail an matteoreo senden Beiträge von matteoreo suchen Nehmen Sie matteoreo in Ihre Freundesliste auf
matteoreo
Jungspund

Thanks to all saturday i go to an event near rome and i have 3 hours to test the excavator i was happy because with the correct mix in the radio works wery well have a lot of power but not enough for me.
I think that a machine like this must dig in a not prepaired terrain without problem so i plan to rebuilt the cilinder from 15 mm inside to 16 mm and use a 18 mm for the bucket.

i put some photo.

After 3 hours of work.....

Dieser Beitrag wurde 2 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von matteoreo: 07.05.2013 14:50.

06.05.2013 17:15 matteoreo ist offline E-Mail an matteoreo senden Beiträge von matteoreo suchen Nehmen Sie matteoreo in Ihre Freundesliste auf
JensR
Administrator

this one after 3 hours of work

I corrected the links, but the last one is the same as the third one.
06.05.2013 18:55 JensR ist offline E-Mail an JensR senden Beiträge von JensR suchen Nehmen Sie JensR in Ihre Freundesliste auf
jojo1234
Tripel-As

images/avatars/avatar-865.jpg

Level: 35 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 820.397
Nächster Level: 824.290

3.893 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

Wow, it's a very big excavator. The bucket is impressive compared to the trucks.

3 or 4 buckets and the truck is used to drive dumping, isn't it ? großes Grinsen

06.05.2013 22:59 jojo1234 ist offline E-Mail an jojo1234 senden Beiträge von jojo1234 suchen Nehmen Sie jojo1234 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
max52
Grünschnabel

Level: 18 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 13.769
Nächster Level: 17.484

3.715 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

brushless motors that you used
07.05.2013 07:38 max52 ist offline E-Mail an max52 senden Beiträge von max52 suchen Nehmen Sie max52 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
matteoreo
Jungspund

Thanks to all, the bucket is 15 cm large and is the largest for the 984c but when the tracks will be complete and working i am planning to do 3 attachment one rock bucket , one 5 tooth ripper and one strange that i see in Germany some year ago.

At this time the rotation use an economic motor that is 890 kv at 3s but i am planning to put instead an axi 680 kv always at 3s because the rotation at this time is to fast for me.
07.05.2013 14:56 matteoreo ist offline E-Mail an matteoreo senden Beiträge von matteoreo suchen Nehmen Sie matteoreo in Ihre Freundesliste auf
matteoreo
Jungspund

Good morning to all after some times i have any news, i continue the work on the drive train i realize the leftover parts to complete the hub..

After some hydraulik test i decide to change the cylinder and start with the bucket first, i friend did a spectacular job and realize an exact copy of the liebherr cilinder...

In this image you can see the difference from another cilinder of a Komatsu pc800..

The inner diameter of the piston is 18mm the external 20 mm.

in the next day i will mount this part over the excavator and perform a test to see hou it works..
27.05.2013 10:55 matteoreo ist offline E-Mail an matteoreo senden Beiträge von matteoreo suchen Nehmen Sie matteoreo in Ihre Freundesliste auf
matteoreo
Jungspund

Yesterday i install the new cylinder over the 984 this image show the new unit fitted and ready to work for me is a real state of the art.....

This is a small video recorded yestarday at 24 bar pressure, after this we also try at 30 bar with no problem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla…d&v=g1XDf4Fyw
31.05.2013 11:14 matteoreo ist offline E-Mail an matteoreo senden Beiträge von matteoreo suchen Nehmen Sie matteoreo in Ihre Freundesliste auf
matteoreo
Jungspund

Hello to all

After some month of use i decided that is arrived the time to do some changes for improve the efficenci and the realism of the machine so i changed the 4 cilinder from hitachi style to liebherr style and i redone all the upperstructure.

This are the cilinder that realize a friend of mine with my specification, the main difference is the diameter of the piston that now is 16 mm

this image show all the cilinder,

this is the new upper structure

the new conterweight thas is detachable from the machine

the cilinder mounted and painted

with the new cilinder i have increased the digging depth

the new oil tank that now is a part of the machine

the idea was to have the possibility of take out all the hydraulic component without disconnect any tube and prevent leaks in the rest of the machine

For addind more realism all panels can be opened to inspect the inside of the machine

Now i have to finish the body work and i am waiting the new valve from Premacon.
12.11.2013 12:11 matteoreo ist offline E-Mail an matteoreo senden Beiträge von matteoreo suchen Nehmen Sie matteoreo in Ihre Freundesliste auf
JensR
Administrator

What a beast! smile
Great improvements!
12.11.2013 16:24 JensR ist offline E-Mail an JensR senden Beiträge von JensR suchen Nehmen Sie JensR in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
RC-Baustelle.de » Modelle » Bagger » [1:14,5] (1:14) Liebherr 984c Litronic

Views heute: 58.059 | Views gestern: 31.075 | Views gesamt: 249.998.949

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH Designed by MyGEN24.de & timo-reinelt.de | Convert by Synoxis